- Note: This is a...
- Sensitive Ministry Area
Breaking News from Pakistan
- 26 May | 5:30 pmAljazeera.comTharparkar residents feel ignored after Zardari snubAljazeera.comFailure of a former Pakistan president and co-chairman of the ruling PPP party in Sindh province to address the deteriorating conditions in the poverty-stricken Tharparkar district shows how the poor and deprived are not on politicians' agenda, local ...
- 26 May | 4:45 pmGeo News, PakistanMoon not sighted, Ramazan to start from SundayGeo News, PakistanISLAMABAD: The Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee meeting led by Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman announced that the Ramazan moon was not sighted anywhere in the country, therefore, Sunday would be the first day of the fasting month. Earlier, the Pakistan ...and more »
- 26 May | 4:42 pmBloombergPakistan Hikes Spending as Sharif Eyes Next Year's ElectionsBloombergPakistan's government raised spending 4.3 percent in a bid to accelerate economic growth before elections next year, which Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is widely expected to contest for a second consecutive term in office. Sharif approved an annual ...Rs1 trillion development budget unprecedented in history of Pakistan: PMThe Express TribunePM chairs cabinet, PML-N parliamentary party meetingsGeo News, Pakistanall 38 news articles »
- 26 May | 4:05 pmHindustan TimesICC Champions Trophy: Sarfraz Ahmed says Pakistan will give their all vs IndiaHindustan TimesPakistan have generally been termed a sloppy fielding team. However, Sarfraz has said that the fielding coach has worked very hard. He cited the example of the team's improvement during recent series against West Indies, where Pakistan won in all formats.ICC Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan Captain Sarfraz Ahmed Confident Of Beating India AgainNDTVSports.comICC Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan looking to maintain better record against India, says Sarfraz AhmedThe Indian ExpressPakistan eager to start Champions Trophy with win against India: SarfrazGeo News, PakistanTimes of Indiaall 624 news articles »
- 26 May | 3:28 pmKhaleej TimesPakistan presents new $50 billion development-heavy budgetABC NewsA vehicle carries the copies budget 2017-18 for a budget session at the Parliament in Islamabad, Pakistan, Friday, May 26, 2017. Pakistan's Finance Minister introduces a $50 billion development-heavy budget that also promises a 7 per cent increase in ...Pakistan boosts spending in election-year budgetKhaleej TimesPakistan plans to hike defence budget by 7% amid rising tensions with IndiaLivemintIn election-year budget, Pakistan FinMin goes for growthNasdaqgulfnews.com -Geo News, Pakistanall 235 news articles »